Next Taskforces Planning Meeting January 20, 2021 at 2pm
ANNOUNCEMENTS | January 7, 2021
The Office of Planning and Development (OPD), under the CNMI Office of the Governor, would like to invite all interested community members to join OPD’s Built Environment, Natural Resources, and Socio-Economic/Disaster Risk Reduction Taskforces at their upcoming planning meetings on January 20, 2021. These meetings are a chance for OPD and our planning partners to share updates and provide feedback on plan components and supporting implementation efforts. The working agenda and schedule are below for your reference and information.
Space is limited on Zoom, so if you have not yet RSVP’d, please email and we will add your name to the registration email list.
1/20 Taskforce Meeting 2pm – 4pm on Zoom
- 2pm – 2:15pm – OPD Director Updates on CSDP
- 2:20pm – 2:40pm – Built Environment – Complete Streets Updates – DPW, CHCC, OPD
- 2:45pm – 3:15pm – Natural Resources TF – Better Buildings, Watershed Management Updates
- 3:20pm – 3:35pm – Socio-Economic TF – Commerce CEDS Update and Next Steps
- 3:40pm – 4:15pm – Additional discussion / Q&A / Schedule next TF meeting and Adjourn